Pav Bhaji – Spicy Vegetarian Fast Food Recipe
2 onions finely chopped
3 small potatoes boiled and mashed
2 tomatoes chopped
1/2 capsicum finely chopped
Pinch off turmeric
1 teaspoon red chili powder
Salt to taste
2 tablespoons of butter/oil
2 tablespoons of pav bhaji Marsala
1 tbsp. coriander powder
– Heat some butter/oil on a non-stick pan. Add chopped onions, garlic paste. Cook till the onions are brown.
– Add capsicum and let it cook for 2 minutes. Add chopped tomatoes.
– Add turmeric, 1 tsp. red chili powder, pav bhaji masala and salt. Cook the tomatoes well for 10 mints. Use a masher to mash the mixture.
– Add the potatoes once the tomatoes are nicely cooked. Mash them well.
– Add a little water if you find the mixture thick. Add same lemon juice. Mix it well again. Add coriander leaves to the mixture.
- Slit the breads, apply butter and warm them on the same pan.
– Put some butter and onion on the top of pav bhaji.
2 medium potatoes
1 cup of sabudana
1 finely chopped green chilly
3 tbsp. peanuts (crushed)
1 tbsp. jeera
Salt to taste
Oil to fry
1. Wash the sabudana and drain the water and soak it 3to 4 hours and overnight
2. Boil the potatoes and potatoes is cool down mash it.
3. Sabudana, mashed potatoes, crushed peanuts; green chili and same salt to taste all ingredients mix it well.
4. Divide the sabudana dough into equal parts.
5. Roll each one into a smooth patty.
6. Heat the oil in a frying pan on medium heat.
7. Oil is heat slowly drop the patties into the frying pan.
8. Fry the vada until both sides are golden brown. Turn them other side 4 to 5 minutes to cook.
9. Remove the vada and place over a paper towel so the excess oil is observed.
10. Subudana vada should be crunchy on the outside and soft inside.
11. Serve them coconut, peanuts chutney enjoy…………………!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Onion 2 big (chopped)
Sesame seeds 2 tbsp.
Coconut powder 2tbsp.
Mustard seeds ½ tbsp.
Cumin seeds ½ tbsp.
Ginger garlic past 1tbsp.
Curry leaves 3-4
Red chili powder 1tbsp.
Turmeric pinch off
Garam masala powder 1tbsp.
Tamarind juice ½ cup
1. Heat a pan and dry roast the peanuts, sesame seeds, coconut powder in this add chopped onion, cook this till onions are tender put the all ingredients in the blender and make a fine paste.
2. Heat the pan add oil is hot add onion, pinch of salt just sauté them and keep aside.
3. In the same pan add oil, add mustard seeds, cumin seeds, ginger garlic paste, curry leaves, chili powder, turmeric, garam masala powder all the mix well
4. Add the sesame, peanuts past and mix it well and add water once comes to a boiled put the flame slow for 20 minutes. After 20 minutes add tamarind juice, salt, jiggery mix it well and cook for same time.
5. And add sauté onions cook for 15 minutes and switch off the flame.
6. Ready for onion ka salan serve them chicken biryani, veg biryani…….enjoy
2 cups watermelon cut into small pieces
1 tbsp. lemon juice
2 tbsp. sugar
½ tbsp. salt
3-4 mint leaves
1-2 ice cubes
1. In a blender place watermelon, lemon juice, sugar, mint leaves and salt together and blend until it is smooth.
2. Now sieve the juice
3. Pore the drink in a glass filling the glass up to ½ and add mint leaves
4. If you want it to be chilled then add ice cubes.
5. Serve immediately
1 tbsp. coffee powder instant
2 tbsp. hot water
2 tbsp. ice cream (vanilla)
2 small cup milk cold
1 tbsp. sugar
1. Take a bowl add coffee powder add hot water mix well
2. Take a blender adds cold milk, coffee mixture, ice cream, sugar and blend it smooth.
3. Serve in glass and sprinkle with dry coffee powder and ice cream
4. Serve immediately enjoy the Cold Coffee your family and friends
Kaddu ki kheer is a healthy and very refreshing dessert made with bottle gourd.
1 medium size bottle gourd (kaddu)
1 tbsp. butter or ghee
5 cups milk
½ cup sugar
½ tbsp. cardamom powder
1 tbsp. cashew, almonds, kisses miss
1. Lightly peel the bottle gourd leaving shades of light green.
2. Cut it half-length wise and take out the seeds from center of the bottle gourd.
3. Shred the bottle gourd and squeeze-out the water.
4. Heat butter/ghee in frying pan on medium high as it melts add the dry nuts is a brown add the shredded bottle gourd and stir-fry for about 5 minutes.
5. Turn off the heat and keep aside.
6. Boil the milk in wide frying pan on medium heat. Cook until the milk is reduced to about four cups. Stir-often to ensure the milk does not burn in the bottom of the pan.
7. Add the stir fry bottle-gourd to the milk and cook for 10 minutes until the milk is creamy.
8. Next reduce the heat to medium and add sugar, cardamom powder cook for anther about 5 minutes and turn off the heat.
9. Kheer is ready this can be served warm or cold……………enjoy
Basundi /Rabdi are very popular milk based Maharashtrian dessert. This is prepared by boiling the milk till the time it reduces its half and this takes long time.
Whole milk 4 cups
Cashew nuts (chopped) 2 tbsp.
Almonds (chopped) 1 tbsp.
Pistachios (chopped) 2 tbsp.
Cardamom powder ½ tbsp.
Saffron pinch off
Sugar 6 tbsp. or to taste.
1. Boil the milk in thick bottomed nonstick pan and simmer the flame and continue boiling milk for 20-25 minutes.
2. Make sure that you are scraping the sides of the pan to avoid sticking of the milk.
3. After 25 minutes, add in sugar, cardamom powder, saffron and dry nuts mix them well.
4. Cook the mixture for another 45 minutes till it is thick and creamy.
5. After 45 minutes switch off the flame and let it to cool down.
6. Delicious basundi is ready you could serve them warm or chill as per your choice.
So simple isn’t it?? It’s tasty too. Try this and don’t forgot to join my site for regular……………………Enjoy