2 cups of cashew nuts (kaju)
1 1/2 cup sugar
3/4 cup water
1. Grind the cashew nuts to powder. Dry grinder or a coffee grinder works the best.
2. Heat the In a saucepan, boil the sugar and water together on medium heat until syrup is 1 thread consistency
3. Add the cashew powder to the syrup and mix it well, making sure there are no lumps.
4. At this stage,low the flame add the powdered cashew and keep stirring.Say for 3-4 minutes in low flame and your mixture gets thick and starts boiling, switch off the flame. Smear ur hands with water and test by rolling a small pinch of the mixture in between Ur fingers. You should be able to form a non sticky ball. This is the correct consistency.
5.Frist apply the butter on plate and add paste has cooled down, now we can hold it with our hands
6. Make a round ball out of the paste and now roll it.
7. put some ghee on the rolling pin too and roll the paste in square shape so that it becomes easy to slice out the katlis.
8. leave for 10-20 minutes so that it gets fermented.
9. Allow burfi to cool and then cut them in the shapes you will like.
Grind small portion at a time if you grind for too long nuts start getting oily.
Store at room temperature for a week or in the fridge for longer.
1 and 1/2 Cup Sugar
1 Cup Water
1/2 letter. Milk
– Prepare the sugar syrup by boiling 1 cup of sugar into an equal quantity of water and keep stirring until the sugar crystals melt.
– Once the sugar crystals melt, cook it on a medium flame and add a few strands of saffron to it.
– Cut the bread slices into any shape of your choice (e.g. Triangle, Square, Round, etc.) and apply little ghee on both the sides of the bread slices or toast the slices using a toaster.
– Toast the slices in fry them on a ghee.
– Boil the sugar syrup for 5-7 minutes once the sugar is completely melted and then cool it down.
– Boil 1/2 letter. Of milk and keep stirring it until it is reduced to half its quantity to make the rabdi.
– Once the milk is reduced to half of its quantity, add 1/2 cup of sugar, reduce the flame and then add some cardamom powder to it and the rabdi is ready.
– Soak the toasted bread slices into the sugar syrup for 4-5 minutes.
– Place the bread slices on a dish and pour the rabdi on them.
– Garnish it with cashew nut pieces, chopped almonds and chopped pistachio pieces.
**** And another method is:-
• soak bread in sugar syrup for few seconds and remove. Put all nuts and dry fruits over the sweetened bread and pour over rabdi and all pieces are soak in sugar and rabdi serve them
- The Double Ka Meetha is ready to be served.
Besan Ladoos are rich, sweet dessert-snack made from gently roasted gram flour (besan). Ladoos can be served any time of the day. Traditionally in Indian households ladoos and burfis are served as cookies and chocolate and specially prepared during festivals.
3 cups of besan (Grams Flour)
1 tbsp Cardamom Powder
2 cups Of sugar
1 cup of ghee, butter
1. first cashew nuts and almonds grind it make a fine past.
2. Take the pan in medium heat add the ghee, butter is melted add besen is roast it. Basen becomes light golden brown in color
3. When the color has changed you will also start to smell the sweetness of roasted besan. This should take about 7 to 10 minutes.
4. Add the cashew, almonds nuts past and cardamom powder is roast the 5 minutes.
5. Remove the pan from the heat and let the basen cool to a warm temperature. don’t let it become to room temperature.
6. Add powdered Sugar and mix well. You may use your hands to mix this. Gently press the mixture between your palms to form a smooth, round ball.
7. Round Laddoos and arrange on a plate. When the laddoos have cooled completely, store them in an airtight container.
All-purpose flour (maida) : 1 cup,
Red chill powder :1 Tbsp.
Salt: ¼ tsp,
Water: ¼ cup
Oil for deep Frying:
1. Mix together flour,red chill powder, salt and 2 tbsp oil in a bowl.
2. Mix them it oil is absorbed in flour and when you hold flour in fist it retains its shape.
3. Take ¼ cup of water and sprinkle little water at a time and need hard dough.
4. Wrap this dough in plastic wrap and let it rest for 15 minutes.
5. After 15 minutes take some portion of a dough and roll it to a thin chapati.
6. Cut the chapati in diamond shape.
7. Heat the oil at medium heat put the cut namak pare in oil and turn the heat to medium low.
8. When namak pare turns light brown in color change the heat to little more than medium and cook namak pare till they become golden brown in color.
9. Take them out on a paper towel.
Balushahi is a very popular Indian sweet crispy outside and smooth and soft inside once fried. It is a delicacy made of all purpose flour (maida flour), clarified butter fried and dipped in sweet syrup Balushahi is a traditional Indian sweet recipe
1/4 tsp baking powder
50 grams butter or dalda
pinch of cooking soda
1 cup curd
2 1/2 cup Maida
250 grams sugar
as needed u want water
1. Take a bowl add maida,cooking soda,baking powder mix well then add butter or dalda crumble it.Now add curd and mix well and make a soft dough keep it aside for 20 min.
2. After 20 Min take the dough. Make the dough balls,will not be very smooth and will have cracks all around, make a deep dent in the center of the balls.
3. Now in another pan add sugar add water and cardamom powder make boil till one string consistency syrup.
4. In a pan add oil to fry balushai deep fry in a very slow flame till light golden colour. Then add the same to sugar syrup dip for 20 min and remove.
Mouthwatering Balushahis are ready and looking great . Garnish them with pistachios.
1 cup dosa batter
1/2 cup finely chopped onion
1/2 cup finely spinach
1/2 cup shredded carrot
1/2 cup finely chopped tomatoes
2 tbsp. pizza sauce
1/2 cup cheese
1. Heat a tawa and grease it with little oil. pour generous ladle of batter and spread it to a thick dosa. Do not spread it thin. pour little oil to a dosa.
2. Now spread the pizza sauce in dosa then add chopped vegetable on top of the spread batter.
3.Now we need to add grated cheese to the dosa cover the tawa with a lid and keep the flame medium and allow the dosa cook.
4. After couple of minutes, when we open the lid, we can see the cheese has nicely melted and the vegetables would have been nicely cooked, using a spatula gently remove from the dosa to the plate.
5. we can see the base of the dosa is nicely crisp and cooked. cut the pizza and serve it to the kids.
6. The yummy Pizza Dosa is now ready to serve. serve with tomato ketchup and you can see the kid are ready to eat the pizza dosa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
spring rolls 4
cabbage shredded 1/2 cup
carrot shredded 1/2 cup
green capsicums cut into fine strips 1/2 cup
spring onion finely chopped 1/2 cup
paneer shredded 1/2 cup
red chill powder 1 tbsp.
pepper powder 1/4 tbsp.
chaat masala 1 tbsp.
salt 1 tbsp.
all purpose flour (maid a) 2 tbsp.
oil for deep frying
1. Heat the pan add little bit of oil add cabbage, carrot, capsicums, spring onion and turn the heat to high and stir for a couple of minutes only.
2. And then add paneer, red chill powder, pepper, chaat masala, salt mix all mixture and cook for about half a minute stirring frequently and switch off the flame.
3. Remove and cool to the mixture into room temperature.
4. Take a bowl add 2 tbsp. flour in 1/2 cup water mix it well for fine past.
5. separte the spring roll pastry sheets and start with one sheet at a time.
6. Take a pastry sheet and place about 2 tbsp. of prepared filling on one side of the wrapper and roll tightly, folding the sides along and seal the ends with the prepared flour past.
7. Make sure that all wrapped rolls sealed well so that mixture doesn’t come out of rolls.
8. Deep fry spring rolls in hot oil turning frequently, till they are crisp and golden brown.
9. Drain on to an absorbent kitchen towel and serve hot immediately.