Mango Kalakand is a very traditional and delicious dessert, made with whole milk, variation of Burfi and is soft and grainy in texture.
Mango Pulp – 1 Cup
Paneer (Indian Cottage Cheese)fresh 1/2 Cup
Sweetened Condensed milk – 1/2 Cup
Clarified Butter (Ghee) – 1 tsp (to grease the plate)
Cardamom Powder – 1/4 tsp
Pistachios (chopped) – 1 tbsp.
1.Heat the nonstick pan add mango pulp and cook it for 2 mins stirring around.
2.Add the paneer, sweetened condensed milk,cardamom powder and mix them well.
3.Cook them together for 15 mins stirring in between until the mixture leaves the sides of the pan.
4.The mixture should be still moist.
Then transfer the mixture to the greased plate and shape it into 7 inch square with 1/2 inch thick.
5. Let it rest at room temperature to cool completely and cut into 2 inch squares.
Serve at room temperature. Enjoy the Mango Kalakand….!!!
2 slices of white firm bread
1 medium potato boiled (cut into round slices)
1 medium tomato (cut into small pieces)
Spinach leaves 4-5 (as per as taste)
Carrot (cut into round slices)
2 tbsp. pizza sauce
1 tbsp. Heinz real mayonnaise
1 tbsp. basil leaves
Spread the pizza sauce in bread slices
Arrange the spinach, tomato, corn, carrot, potato slices on bread slices
Add the top on Heinz real mayonnaise
Now place the other sides on top of it. Bread slice top on sprinkle the basil leaves.
Place the sandwich on the grill cook for 2-3 minutes.
And grill till both sides are golden and have the grill makes.
Ready for the vegetable sandwich serve hot with tomato ketchup.
Vegetable Sandwich recipes (kids recipe) kids love them this Sandwich Recipe
1 cup Rava (sooji)
1 cup fresh coconut grated
½ cup sugar
1 ½ cup milk
3 tbsp. butter
1. Take a deep non- stick pan on medium heat.
2. Add the butter is melts add the sooji is roasting it. Sooji till lightly browned.
3. Add the fresh coconut is roast it lightly browned
4. Add milk and dates mix well. Cover and keep aside for minutes or till sooji gets cooked all milk is out turn off the heat.
5. And the mixture is cools a little.
6. Grease your palms with a little ghee. Take a little of mixture into your palms and shape with round balls. When completely cooled store in 2-3 days an airtight container
7. Enjoy the Rava ladoo….!!!!!
Oil for deep frying
Pinch of salt
1. Heat a non-stick pan. Add 1 cup sugar, one cup water,1cup ghee cook till the sugar melts.
2. Switch off the heat and set aside to cool.
3. Take a bowl add Maida and pour the sugar syrup little by little add until make smooth dough is formed.
4. Divide the dough into equal portions shaped into balls.
5. Roll out a ball into a big roti and cut into diamonds with a knife
6. Heat sufficient oil in a deep non-stick pan.
7. Deep fry the shakkarpali on medium heat until golden brown and crisp.
8. Drain on an absorbent paper towel
9. Serve immediately or store in airtight containers.
3 small brinjal
Past of half pieces ginger/ chilies 2/ 3tomatoes
1 tbsp. curd
1 onion finely chopped
¼ cup cashew nuts paste
2 tbsp. red chili powder
½ tbsp. turmeric powder
1 tbsp. cumin seeds
1 tbsp. garam masala powder
1 tbsp. coriander powder
Pepper to taste
Salt to taste
2 tbsp. oil
1. Frist cut into small pieces of the brinjal.
2. Heat the pan add oil, add cumin seeds is pop them.
3. Now add onion is lightly cook.
4. Add tomato paste, cashew paste, red chili powder, turmeric powder, garam masala powder, coriander powder salt to taste cook the mixture till you see oil coming out from it.
5. And add the 1 tbsp. of curd and pepper mix it well.
6. The mixture is now greasy and we can add pieces of brinjal in it.
7. Add water in it according to the thickness of the gravy you want.
8. Add the coriander leaves cook the curry for 5-6 minutes. After 6 minutes turn off the heat
9. The curry is now ready………….!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1tsp fennel Seeds
1 tsp Jeera (cumin seeds)
4 pepper corns
1 tbsp. Coriander Seeds
2 onions ( cut lengthwise)
1 big Tomato ( chopped )
1 tsp oil
1 capsicum ( cut into big pieces)
1 onions ( cut into cubed)
1 tbsp. butter /oil
2 green Chilies ( cut lengthwise )
1 tbsp. red chili powder
Pinch of turmeric powder
1 tbsp. cumin seeds
Salt to taste
1 tsp ginger garlic paste
250 gems Paneer
– Roast coriander seeds, cumin seeds, fennel seeds, cloves, cardamoms, pepper corns in a heated pan for about a minute.
– Open the cardamom pods and let the seeds remain in the mixture
– Let the mixture cool
– Heat some oil in a pan, add the onions and tomato it saute them.
– Grind the dry roasted seeds in a grinder to make a smooth powder
– Once the onions turns brown, add the tomatoes and cook it till the tomatoes turn soft
– Add salt and mix everything well
– Put the content in the grinder with the powdered spices in it.
– tomato and onion mixture grind it to make a smooth paste.
– Add water if needed.
– Put butter in a pan and add ginger and garlic paste to it
– Mix well ginger and garlic before the butter melts
– Add chilies and sauté it with the paste
– Add onions and toss them and cook them for about 2 mints
– Add capsicum to it and add the masala paste, red chili powder, turmeric powder once the onions mix them.
– Cook everything for a min and add water to it.
– Stir it in and let it boil
– Add the paneer cubes, toss them up and mix well everything.
– Add salt and coriander leaves to it and mix well
– The gravy dish is ready to be served hot with roti / paratha
Cheese dosa one of the best food suited for kids and it is always a hit with the little tots and make this Dosa as a reward to your kids
Tur daal 1 tbsp.
Chana daal 1 tbsp.
Rice 1 cup
Red chili 3 n
Curry leaves 2 spy
spinach finely chopped
carrot finely chopped
Cheese ¼ cup
1. Take a bowl add tur daal, channa daal, rice, red chili, curry leaves, water, wash the all ingredients, and drain the water, and add salt, add water, and soak it overnight (or) 4 hours, then put it into the blender and make a coarse paste. Dosa batter is blended fine the consistency of dosa batter.
2. Heat griddle and pour the batter on it and add oil and finely chopped spinach, carrot and cheese, put the lid on and let it cook for 2 minutes and serve this hot.