2 cups watermelon cut into small pieces
1 tbsp. lemon juice
2 tbsp. sugar
½ tbsp. salt
3-4 mint leaves
1-2 ice cubes
1. In a blender place watermelon, lemon juice, sugar, mint leaves and salt together and blend until it is smooth.
2. Now sieve the juice
3. Pore the drink in a glass filling the glass up to ½ and add mint leaves
4. If you want it to be chilled then add ice cubes.
5. Serve immediately
1 tbsp. coffee powder instant
2 tbsp. hot water
2 tbsp. ice cream (vanilla)
2 small cup milk cold
1 tbsp. sugar
1. Take a bowl add coffee powder add hot water mix well
2. Take a blender adds cold milk, coffee mixture, ice cream, sugar and blend it smooth.
3. Serve in glass and sprinkle with dry coffee powder and ice cream
4. Serve immediately enjoy the Cold Coffee your family and friends
Kaddu ki kheer is a healthy and very refreshing dessert made with bottle gourd.
1 medium size bottle gourd (kaddu)
1 tbsp. butter or ghee
5 cups milk
½ cup sugar
½ tbsp. cardamom powder
1 tbsp. cashew, almonds, kisses miss
1. Lightly peel the bottle gourd leaving shades of light green.
2. Cut it half-length wise and take out the seeds from center of the bottle gourd.
3. Shred the bottle gourd and squeeze-out the water.
4. Heat butter/ghee in frying pan on medium high as it melts add the dry nuts is a brown add the shredded bottle gourd and stir-fry for about 5 minutes.
5. Turn off the heat and keep aside.
6. Boil the milk in wide frying pan on medium heat. Cook until the milk is reduced to about four cups. Stir-often to ensure the milk does not burn in the bottom of the pan.
7. Add the stir fry bottle-gourd to the milk and cook for 10 minutes until the milk is creamy.
8. Next reduce the heat to medium and add sugar, cardamom powder cook for anther about 5 minutes and turn off the heat.
9. Kheer is ready this can be served warm or cold……………enjoy
Basundi /Rabdi are very popular milk based Maharashtrian dessert. This is prepared by boiling the milk till the time it reduces its half and this takes long time.
Whole milk 4 cups
Cashew nuts (chopped) 2 tbsp.
Almonds (chopped) 1 tbsp.
Pistachios (chopped) 2 tbsp.
Cardamom powder ½ tbsp.
Saffron pinch off
Sugar 6 tbsp. or to taste.
1. Boil the milk in thick bottomed nonstick pan and simmer the flame and continue boiling milk for 20-25 minutes.
2. Make sure that you are scraping the sides of the pan to avoid sticking of the milk.
3. After 25 minutes, add in sugar, cardamom powder, saffron and dry nuts mix them well.
4. Cook the mixture for another 45 minutes till it is thick and creamy.
5. After 45 minutes switch off the flame and let it to cool down.
6. Delicious basundi is ready you could serve them warm or chill as per your choice.
So simple isn’t it?? It’s tasty too. Try this and don’t forgot to join my site for regular……………………Enjoy
1 cup mango pulp
100 ml orange fizzy drink (Fanta)
1. Mango pulp in your serving glass.
2. With the help of a flipped spoon pour in the soda orange fizzy drink without disturbing the lower layer.
3. Make sure you add more of the mango pulp and orange fizzy drink to avoid your mock tail from becoming too sweet.
4. Your drink is ready serve immediately enjoy………..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
A yummy milk shake recipe with Banana and Mango ideal for summers…………
Mango pulp: – 1 cup
Banana: – 1
Milk: – 1 cup
Honey: – 2 tbsp.
Ice cubs: – 3-4
1. Frist peel and cut banana into thick roundels and place in a mixer jar along with mango pulp, milk, honey and crushed ice in a blender and process at high speed until it is crushed and smooth.
2. Do not melt all the ice as mango and banana shake is more enjoyable with lots of crushed ice.
3. Garnish for tutti frutti
4. Serve mango and banana snake immediately…………….enjoyed milk snake
1 cup grated cabbage
1 cup grated carrot
1 cup chopped spring onion
3-4 crushed garlic
1 tbsp. ginger past
1 tbsp. red chili powder
2 tbsp. corn flour or as needed to get batter
Oil for deep frying
1 tbsp. soya sauce
2 tbsp. tomato ketchup
1 tbsp. chill sauce
1 tbsp. pepper powder
1 tbsp. sugar
1 tbsp. vinegar
2 tbsp. oil
Spring onion or chopped cabbage
1. Mix grated cabbage, carrots and squeeze the water out from them.
2. Now in a bowl take the squeezed cabbage and carrot, spring onion and mix 1 tbsp. corn flour and add few red chili powders, ginger past and little salt to taste mix this all mixture.
3. Make small balls (like koftas) of the mixture.
4. Heat the oil in a kadhai and deep fry the balls till golden brown, drain and keep aside.
5. Now in a separate pan heat 2 tbsp. oil
6. Spring onions, garlic add water, salt, pepper powder, sugar, soya sauce, tomato ketchup, chill sauce, vinegar bring it to a boil.
7. Gently add the fried balls to the sauces.
8. Cook the vegetable Manchurian for 3-4 minutes and serve hot garnish with chopped spring onion, cabbage.
9. Enjoy the veg Manchurian ………….!!!!!!!!!!!