1 tbsp. baking powder
1 cup Maida
1 cup milk
3 tbsp. sugar
1 tbsp. vanilla extract
Pinch of salt
- Take a bowl add maida, salt, baking powder mix well.
- Add the egg, sugar, oil and warm milk and beat the mixture at a slow speed.
- Add the vanilla extract and beat again.
- Heat the pan in medium. Spray oil in bottom and ¼ cup of the batter into the mold. And add the chocolate chips.
- Cover the pancake and let it cook for 3-4 minutes or until golden-brown.
- Cook this until these bubbles from on the top surface and turn it over to cook the other side until light golden brown.
- Serve the pancakes hot with a chocolate cream and honey…….If you enjoyed the recipe for pancake