Bread Katori Chaat Recipe: Baked bread katoris or bread cups filled with spicy, tangy chatpati chaat and topped with aromatic and flavorful chutneys. This simple oil free version of katori chaat is very simple to do.
Katori chaat recipe,quick & easy Veg Indian snacks ideas,snacks recipes,starters/tea time,appetizer recipes,kitty party recipes, to learn more about Katori chaat recipe and more Vegetarian Recipes, Indian Snack Recipes, Restaurant and Dhaba Style Recipes, Kids tiffin box recipes, Dessert recipes and Main Course recipes for Lunch and Dinner.
Bread slices: 6,
Boiled chopped potatoes: ½ cup,
Sweet corn (I used frozen): ½ cup,
Boiled chickpeas : ½ cup,
Tomatoes finely chopped : ¼ cup,
Fine chopped onions: ¼ cup,
Coriander chutney: 3 tbsp,
Sweet and sour chutney: 3 tbsp,
Red chill powder :1 tbsp.
Yogurt: ¼ cup,
Chaat masala: 2 tsp,
Sugar: 1 tsp,
Fine chopped coriander leaves: 1 tsp,
Oil: 1 tsp
1.Take yogurt. Season it with some sugar and salt and keep it aside.
2. Flatten the breads with a rolling pin till it is flat like chapati.
3. Take a bowl or cookie cutter and cut flatten bread slices in circles with the help of knife.
4. Take a muffin tray and grease it with little oil. Press the bread rounds in muffin tins till they take cup shape.
5. Coat them with little oil and bake them in a pre-heated oven at 375F or 190C for 15 MINUTES or till bread cups become crispy and brown.
6. In the meanwhile take a mixing bowl and mix together boiled potatoes, corns, chickpeas, tomatoes, onions, chaat masala, half of coriander chutney and sweet & red chill powder , salt and keep it aside.
7. After 15 minutes, once bread cups are crispy and brown take them out.
8. Once the bread katoris are ready take them out and let them cool down before serving.
9. Whenever you are ready to serve take bread cup or katori, fill it with veggie mixture, top on it add yogurt or curd, sweet chutney, coriander chutney, chaat masala, sev and fine chopped coriander leaves.
10. Serve katori chaat immediately.